DEAR MR. BRODY (For Him #3) by A.M. Johnson
- Release Date: August 5, 2021
Slow burn, slight age-gap, student/professor, single dad, second chance, bi-awakening, hurt/comfort, HEA
- I never meant for any of this to happen, to fall for you. It doesn’t matter that we’re both adults, or how much we want this to work. The college policy is clear. I can’t see a way around this without one of us getting hurt. If I would’ve known who you were when we met online, I would have never pursued a relationship. I’m new to all of this, and besides my daughter, getting to know you has been the best thing to ever happen to me. But I can’t make you hide again. I won’t. It’s not fair to either of us.
- Deepest regrets,
- Dear Mr. Brody,
- You’re right, we are adults. I’m twenty-four years old, and I think I can decide for myself what’s best for me. If this is about you losing your job, I’ll walk away. But if this is you trying to protect me, then you’re an idiot. I want you. I care about you. My past isn’t an issue. What we’re doing… it isn’t the same thing. If we have to hide, so be it. I’m not ready to let you go.
- Your Lost Boy,
- Other Books in the Series
- About the Author
- Amanda lives in Utah with her family where she moonlights as a nurse on the weekends.
- If she’s not busy with her three munchkins, you’ll find her buried in a book or behind the keyboard where she explores the human experience through the written word.
- She’s obsessed with all things Austen and Oreos, and loves to connect with readers!